Combine the sights of Da Nang and Hue on a private full-day tour and learn about Vietnam’s royal Nguyen Dynasty. A personal guide accompanies you by private transport to the Marble Mountains to explore Huyen Khong Cave and a stone cutting village before continuing on to Hue via Hai Van pass. After lunch overlooking the Perfume River, see attractions including the royal tombs and Hue Citadel in the UNESCO-listed Imperial City plus Thien Mu Pagoda (Heavenly Lady Pagoda).
- Private full-day tour combining Da Nang and Hue
- View the Marble Mountains and Lang Co Beach
- Visit a crafts village and Huyen Khong Cave
- Tour the Hue Citadel and Thien Mu Pagoda
- Learn about the Nguyen Emperors of the UNESCO-listed Imperial City
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle included